Thursday, November 20, 2008

Howdy!!


I think it appropriate to show the world how cute kids can be. I know people will say that I am bias, but I must disagree. This is my son Eli who will be one in a week! His favorite thing to do is to bug his sister. I will give you some insight as to why he bugs her.

This picture is a perfect example of why Eli bugs Abby. If every morning you saw this, you couldn't help but take her blanket, pull her hair and slap her face. They actually do get along very well despite the occasional dispute. It is great to see them grow, but many tell me it goes far too fast.



To actually do some justice to the cuteness of Abby, I must show one more picture.

Despite the slight hump, isn't she adorable?? Until next time...

1 comment:

Tamara Lyn said...

Oh my gosh, Paul, you're so funny! I wouldn't want to slap your daughter's face, no matter how ratty she looks. HA! :) Hey, we just had our little boy on Dec. 19. Why don't you guys come over and see him and we'll have dessert or something (I'm not quite up to cooking a nice meal yet) before you leave...Next month, right? Exciting...Let me know.